Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Check it out!

I created an altered canvas for Annabella to hold her hairclips. She loved it!!! I loved that her clips weren't lying around and they had a "home." I love Simply Handmade, it's a magazine published by Scrapbook Trends. On a whim, I decided to submit the canvas I made for Annabella's hairclips. I was so excited that they requested my project and you can see it in this magazine. It's the August/September issue of Simply Handmade:



Well, after the luck I had submitting my canvas, I gave it another shot and sent in a gift bag and card set I created. I was even more excited that they requested it for publication in their Dec/Jan issue. I am on a roll, lol.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome Beth!! Congrats on all of your toots!

    By the way your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! Three days into your blog and you may already have posted more this year than I have! It looks awesome, and I'm so happy for your upcoming pubs! You GO girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blog template!! Oh, and SUPER congrats on the stuff you're getting published!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog looks fabulous Beth! Congrats on your pubs! :)

    ReplyDelete