Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Family Tree

I wanted to share another project that was created for my latest reveal at ACOT. It is made with the new KaiserCraft Beyond the Pages Tree. This was by far one of the most exciting products (and most memorable for me) at their amazing booth and I had to include it in my reveal. I spent a lot of time painting the tree to make it look like real bark. If you take a look at my article you can read all of the steps I followed to get the tree bark texture. Here is my finished tree:

I love the finish of the tree bark and the overall project is a really fantastic addition to our home.

Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Beth! How are you?? Loving Florida?? I miss Kris and family so much!
    I might take you up on your cabana boys if Kris doesn't.....haha.........Hope to see you sometime again.....Love, Grandma Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I am going to fly there.... with my Mom it seems... to touch it!!

    ReplyDelete