Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Photos

So busy this time of year with Halloween and all of the fun it brings. Annabella had a Halloween party at school this year on Friday and we had a Brownie Halloween Party on Friday night. On Saturday, we went to another Halloween party and also went Trick-or-Treating. I think I broke my finger during trick-or-treating. I always find a way to injure myself and it is never graceful.

Here are some photos of Annabella. This year she decided to be a "pretty witch." Yep, that's what she called it. She also told me that if she was a witch, she would have pink hair. Her reasoning was that if the Wicked Witch of the West had a green face, she would have pink hair. It was fine with me and she looked adorable with pink hair.

We bought her witch costume and she decided to add her black and pink petticoat some time before Halloween. The witch's hat came with her costume and I added the feathers. I purchased a feathered boa and used it to embellish the brim of her hat and the bottom of the broom stick. I made the broom stick by covering the pinata stick from her birthday party with black duck tape and adding the feathers at the bottom. She was so happy with her costume.

3 comments:

  1. She looks soooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST witch costume! LOVE her skirt and what you did with the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww. The prettiest witch I know.... other than you, of course!

    ReplyDelete