Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Craftiness

I didn't get a chance to share all of the stuff I made for Halloween. So busy with all of the parties and everyday life.

We had a party for the Brownies and here are the cupcakes that I made. Had to make them cute. Thanks so much, Kristin, for the cute cupcake wrappers. Some of the ones she sent me were from this site. So many cute things.

Also for the party, I made this little guessing game. I filled an empty Marshmellow fluff jar with an Autumn mix of candy corns and decorated it. I also used an empty icing container to make the little container to hold the guesses. The girls had fun trying to guess how many candy corns were in the jar. I was thinking you could change the papers and do this for any party/holiday.


I also made this Bingo game for them. Annabella ended up taking it to school and they used it for their class party. She loved it so much and her teacher let her call out the words (which she especially loved.) I printed the Bingo cards from this site using an already made list of Halloween words. I matted the cards on black cardstock, added punched Boo borders (Martha Stewart punch) and stamped the pumpkins in the free spot. For the calling cards, I printed an extra card on white cardstock in the largest size. I matted those on the leftover orange and black cardstock I had from creating the Bingo cards. I did laminate them to make sure they lasted. The kids used candy corns for their markers. Again, you could probably make them for any holiday/party theme.



Thanks for taking a peek and hope you had as great of a holiday as we did.

2 comments:

  1. OMG- those cupcakes were so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... is there ANYTHING that you can't do MISSY? You are welcome for the cupcake holder thingys.... and the Draculas are to die for... so cute!! LOVE the mummies and pumpkins too!! You are the bomb. What a smart girl making a bingo game too!! You are too creative... you are making us all look bad. Stop it!

    ReplyDelete