Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nook and Pantry

Time to share all of my Nook and Pantry LOs that I made for ACOT. First, I have to mention that I am so thankful to be a part of the ACOT Creative Team. All of the ladies I work with are so talented and amazing. Kristin, the owner, is beyond generous and great to work with. And I get many fantastic products to create with. Since it is that time of year, I had to mention how fortunate I feel to be able to be a part of the team. Thanks to all of you for making my experience wonderful each day.

I absolutely loved the BG Nook and Pantry line. The patterns and colors were perfect for my photos. Without further ado, here are my pages:

The last two projects were wood items purchased at Michaels. I intended to make them as Christmas presents (and they would make great gifts for someone to set on their desk at work.) But, I love them so much, I don't think I can give them away.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're a scrap stud! I love this line, and everything you've done with it! The carnivore layout cracks me up!

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fabulous and we adore you! I just bought one of those wooden photo cubes too... guess they'll be seeing another. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects! Love what you have done with the Nook & Pantry. Sometime I have a really hard time with Basic Grey. You have used it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete