Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crazy Busy

I have been so busy lately. We have a sick kitty. are preparing for my daughter to turn 7 (where has all of the time gone?), getting ready for back to school (16 more days) and also have family coming to visit. August is going to be a crazy month for us. It will be lots of fun but super crazy!

We have been doing so much lately. In addition to play dates and going swimming as much as possible, we took a road trip. We drove up to Orlando and I got to attend summer CHA. (For those of you who don't know it is the Craft and Hobby Association and it is a big show where scrapbooking manufacturer's roll out their new products.) I met so many amazing ladies in person that I have known online for years. We also made it to Disney the same day. Annabella loves the Magic Kingdom right now and luckily, Ed was along for all of it.

Here is a little something that I made. Scrapbooking is a true passion of mine, but I love creating with lots of different mediums. You know how everyone is using the totes at grocery stores instead of plastic bags. I love them, they are great for the earth, you can't beat the price, but who says they have to be UGLY? Not me. I decided to embellish a couple. Take a look
:

Off to scrapbook a little before I go sleep (hopefully, lol.) XOXO

3 comments: