Monday, August 17, 2009

Had a bad day....


and my iPhone won't lie. Yes, this is the new iPhone I just got 3 days earlier. My old iPhone, which I absolutely loved, was having problems. The speaker wasn't working right and the genius at the Apple Store said it wouldn't be covered by my warranty. Ed, being the lover of cell phones that he is, got me a new 3Gs iPhone. Fast forward 3 days and it fell. Shattering along with it was my heart. Poor Ed. He spent 2 hours on the phone with Apple and AT&T and they decided to replace the screen for me. Thank goodness.

I now have my shiny new iPhone back and with a much more protective case. I love my iPhone so much (and yes, I would marry it if I could.) It is so useful and I don't want to imagine life without it. Thankfully I don't have to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment