Monday, August 10, 2009

It's her birthday.....

Today is Annabella's seventh birthday. I can't believe my sweet, funny girl is going to be seven. I know everyone says it but the time does goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday they handed me this tiny bundle at the hospital.

She was so excited this morning when she got her presents. The main focus of her gifts was American Girl stuff. She loves playing with her girls so much. Ed and his friend, who is a carpenter, made her these amazing bunk beds with 5 beds. I made them mattresses, pillows and quilts. I didn't finish. I made her 3 quilts (but not the one on the top bunk-she already had that one.) I have to finish the last 2. I spent so many nights burning the midnight oil. I am so tired today.

I have to run and get ready for our fun filled birthday fun day. We are headed to Superplay for some bowling with friends and then out to dinner tonight.

Here is a photo of her with her beds:

Here she is holding up 7 fingers:

I think I might need to stop at Starbucks on the way. Have a great day! I know we will!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Annabella! Live it up on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That bunk bed is awesome! Happy Birthday Bella!

    ReplyDelete